Art Competition for Schools
If you are aged between 6 and 14 then we want you to design the front cover for our 2020 Crowthorne Carnival programme.
Your design should represent your view of our theme 'Olympics - Past, Present and Future' and the winner of the competition will have their design printed on the programmes.
Now for the rules:
- The closing date for submissions is Friday 6 March 2020. The submissions will be collected on Monday 9 March.
- We are splitting the competition into 3 age groups: 6 to 8, 9 to 11 and 12 to 14.
- Your piece of artwork should be A4 in size and portrait in orientation. If possible please include the dates of the Carnival in your design: 4-12 July 2020.
- You should include on the back, your name, age and which school you attend.
- Submissions should be handed into your school office where they will be collected by a representative of the Carnival committee.
- The winners in each group will be presented with awards/prizes on the day of the carnival. The overall winner's design will feature on the front cover of the Carnival programme, which is delivered to over 6,000 households in and around Crowthorne. The programme will also feature on this website.